Robotics Club: LEGO Mindstorms & More
Robotics & Technology Links
This page lists LEGO NXT projects resources for students (bottom right) as well as research sites for non-kit robotics.
The MMS Robotics program curricula is divided into 5 segments.
- Introduction to Technological Design Methods & LEGO LabView Software/NXT Hardware
- Further practice with simple integrated machines at NXTPrograms.com.
- More complex systems with One Kit Wonders by Kelly et al
- Team Challenge Competition
- Open Competition
- Robotics Lessons Links
- Motion & Mechanisms Tutorial
- California State University Chico RCX/NXT Lecture Notes
- NXT 1.0 Projects
- Graeme NXT Tutorials& Challenges
- LEGO Mindstorms.com NXT Projects
- LEGO Digital Designer Computer Aided Design Software
- LDraw.org LEGO Computer Aided Design Software
- LEGO NXTLog2.0 Community
LEGO.com products, community, guidance, and projects.
To create a human, technical, and programmatic resource of robotics capabilities to enable the implementation of future robotic space exploration missions.
• Offer the “how to do it” for the robot enthusiast and robot hobbyist, as well as the “what’s going on” in the expanding world of robotics for the interested layperson or technical professional.
• Offer parents, teachers and kids guidance on using and playing with the new generation of consumer, toy and hobby robot products that serve as educational tools and recreational fun
• Offer a “Spotlight on Education” section that includes coverage of FIRST Robotics, FIRST LEGO Mindstorm and VEX kits and competitions; this will be important reading for robotics educators and involved students who wish to sharpen their competitive edge
NXT Project Resources
You can share as little as one picture and description of your project or fully document your step-by-step creative process.
NXTLOG is a fully moderated community.